понедельник, 11 марта 2019 г.

In the arms of sleep

It happened again last night. Just corresponding before. It began slowly, with little things. hence it got worse. Much worse. I suppose this is your way of punishing me. If it is, its working. If its not when Im awake, its when Im asleep. delirious isnt it? Thats what most people think anyway. Sometimes I think Im turn come forth allow mad. Am I? No. I ignoret be. Its so real. I backside aroma it. It is more than a nightmare.Trapped. Trapped under the hideous somber carpet that chokes the sky. Darkness complete. Shadows begin to move, writhing, with an eerie shrill sound of the drink of the air. Unmoving, I watch. Without schnorcheling. Without thinking. The wind pounds against my face like a thundering waterfall. My breath illuminates the sky in a vivid cloud of white smoke. A trail of ivy cradles gravest integritys like newborn babies. An ominous feeling of reverence seeps finished my bones.I am in a churchyard. This is no characterless churchyard. This is where i t happened. He was themeing over there. I remember now. Right adjacent to that cross. I shouldnt lose done it should I? But I had no choice. There was no way out at the time.I potentiometer feel him now. Watching me like a hawk. His hot breath spook up my neck. Hark What was that? Did you hear it? There it is again. I turn my transport slowly to locate the sound. Its coming from the church. The sound is distant and musical nearly menacing. The organ It plays on like an instrument of torture. I hold my breath. It stops. one . . . two . . . three. There it is again. Calling me. Calling me so softly at first so softly it could be the blood rushing to my ears. I can hear the words. Katherine . . . Katherine. Come and find me. You know you want to.Im base on ballsing. Walking. My feet have a mind of their own. Uncontrollable. Eyes glued in social movement of me. I feel like a ventriloquists dummy. The church door lies in front of me, like the gateway to hell. My hand trembles v iolently as I push the heavy iron handle forward. Then the door slams idler me with a metallic slice, like a falling guillotine. Silence. Nothing can be heard except the soft pit-pat of rain. The stillness is worse than noise.I know hes in here. I can feel his eyes notice me. Stalking me. I can smell him. The smell of decay and dry out blood wafts up my nose like rotten eggs. I feel sick. A thin hot trail of sweat runs down my temple. I need to fall out of here. I need to get out of here now But where is the door? It was behind me.That noise. There it is again. That faint- punked tune. Sheer black terror is sweeping though me, every blur on my body erected. It is dark. So dark. Too dark. My entire body goes glacial with terror. Something is watching me. Something is hunched over the organ. Something is there. No. It cant be. do-nothing it?Just one yard away from me. On my feet, skin crawling and body rinse with adrenaline. He plays on. Back turned, but I know he is awake of my presence. My neck prickles as I edge away. The music stops. I walk backwards. Away. Going nowhere. My eyes afraid too open painfully wide, consequently narrow struggling to focus. My eyes close in the terrifying creation of it, lips mouthing frantic prayers, teeth clenched. I dare not mien upon his face. I can smell his breath making me feel nauseated. Heart slam like a drum. I cant stand much more of this. Ive got to get out of here. I must open my eyes. I must go.He breathes hard, and a raging movement disturbs his limbs. His yellow skin has sunk into his body, viewing the crevices of his bones. His hair, of a lustrous black, reminds me of a beetle. These features only form a more revolting contrast of his eyes. They glow in their own light, like stop fox. They are cold, ravenous. So different. Every shred of decency, kindness, forgiveness and passion, is gone. Replaced by the distinct look of a predator.His jaw opens, saliva dripping down his chin. He breaks into a fiendish grin. He cackles loudly, echoing across the hollow room. chuck up the sponge Make him stop. Make it go away. Make him disappear. I never couldve imagined . . .never dream of such a foul creature. The devil of devils. Ive never looked him directly in the face before. His gaze is hypnotic, mesmerizing. He lifts his arm up, his long knifelike fingers pointing towards the cap clenches his fists, so tight a trail of blood slowly trickles down, like a falling raindrop. He thrusts his arm down in kindle causing a sickening crack as it hits the organ. I shakiness violently. He wants to punish me. Hes going to do it properly.Whimpering, I move away. I cant watch this wretch lead me to my merciless death. Id rather die with my hauteur left alone. A scorched, rotting smell fills my lungs. I cant breathe. Gagged. I am going to die. No I will run. I will ransom myself. I cant. He is too strong. He throws back his demon head, and lets out a howl of laughter. I look away. Trying n ot to look upon his face. I can feel fear ripping opening my chest. shadower he not see that I have suffered enough? Can he not see I am sorry?I can feel a surge of dizziness rush through me as my eyes rush in and out of focus. I stand still, very straight, as if paralysed. He rests his cold, lifeless detainment on my cheek. My heart contracts with sorrow and pain. My knees buckle. I grab the organ to stop me from falling. This is not happening, Im thinking.why? Why are you doing this? Have you no heart? No or sobody?You did . . . once. But now it is long gone. Buried forever. Now leaning over, to osculation me goodbye lips purple and cracked, flesh peeling off his face like the petals of a rose. His eyes glittering. A gust of wind whips my hair, stinging some feeling back into my cheeks some coherence back into my brain. He puts his hands round my neck. Gasping for breath. I feel like a stuffed animal. Like a balloon about to pop. He is angry. He is not going to let go. Pleas e . . .God noI wake up. Neck throbbing with pain. suction in every ounce of air. Relieved. The wind wails as it bangs against the cold glass window. A faint knocking on the door, a gentle rattle of the knob. My door creaks. I stare into oblivion as my life flashes before me. I can feel him. Watching me. Trapped.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий