суббота, 9 февраля 2019 г.

Raising the Driving Age 18 :: essays research papers

Raising the Driving Age to 18Changing the brainish age is unreasonable I think. I am not express that on that point is good in changing it. I am honourable saying that it isnt the best way to go. It gives teens freedom.I think its unreasonable because both(prenominal) sixteen-year-olds are responsible and depose handle themselves. I think that there are crazies in every age when it comes to driving. I see so many middle aged and older people driving same(p) mad people. They act as if nothing crappy can receive to them. I besides retrieve that there is really no dispute in an eighteen-year-old and a sixteen-year-old when it comes to driving. I am not saying that they arent maturer. I am basically saying that a twelve-year-old can be a good driver. Changing it from sixteen to eighteen is not a drastic step. Maybe changing it to like twenty is different, notwithstanding not eighteen. or so sixteen when they drive start out driving all right. When they desex to seventeen and eighteen they may drive a little crazier but mostly they dont changeI also believe that teens being able to drive help them be more humble people. I think that most of the people that get their driving certify are responsible. I mean there are some bad apples, but every kid is not a bad apple. Having cars also keeps teens from hanging around places. If you have a car you dont have to walk everywhere or bum a impel from your friends mom or your mom. It gives you a feel of confidence knowing that you can drive.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий